Lolita Blog Carnival: My Lolita Playlist | Commercially Alternative

Friday, November 2, 2012

Lolita Blog Carnival: My Lolita Playlist

This week's Lolita Blog Carnival theme is "My Lolita Playlist." I can't say I have anything particularly "lolita." Whatever that might mean. XD However, a few of the artists in my library do give me a slight lolita feel should the need arise. 

Evanescence



This is my favorite band of all time. I fell in love with the very first song I heard, "Bring me Back to Life." It is such a rare thing to love an entire album of any artist. However, I can listen to Evanescence's CDs all the way through without skipping. Despite listening to their songs over and over throughout the years, I don't lose interest in their songs. I must admit, I was a little disappointed in their latest album, but I will not give up hope and remain loyal yet! Their music definitely gets me into a gothic lolita mood.

Mannheim Steamroller



I listen to Mannheim Steamroller every Christmas as my dad and I put up the tree. It is a tradition we have kept for many years since I was a child. It's music brings to mind many charming memories. Sometimes during the year, when Christmas is nowhere in sight, I play these songs on my iPod. It always puts me in the mood to sit be a warm fire, a cup of eggnog in my hands, wearing a cranberry red lolita dress with a fur trimmed capelet. 

Exo



Okay, this band really doesn't have any sort of lolita feel to them at all. However, I am quite enamored with them as of late. Their songs are catchy and enjoyable, their dance moves are well done, and they are so PRETTY! *sigh* I picked their Chinese version to share as they don't get as many views as Exo-K even though they are just as amazing!


Kai... always losing his shirt...

Tao and Kris. Just look at those faces! @_@
Exo-K

Exo-M

Bonus

And… just for fun… something nerdy!



Lolita Blog Carnival


And here's the list of other lolita blogger's playlists. I hope you enjoy them! (Will be updated as blogs post)



2 comments:

  1. That Manheim Steamroller album is one of my favorite Christmas albums too ^_^

    ReplyDelete