Small Update | Commercially Alternative

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Small Update

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about all of you! I'm very sorry for my lack of posts. I must ask for your continued patience. I haven't gotten around to sewing, but I am preparing for the day. I'm rereading my blouse instructions and getting the supplies ready. It's hard to jump back into something after it's been so long. I've also been practicing trumpet again! I'm so happy to have music back in my life. I haven't had time to practice for about two years. O_O Wow... I can't wait to get back in shape and join my local community concert band again.

Well, I don't want to let this post go without some lolita added to it. So here is one of Victorian Maiden's recent releases. I really love when VM thinks outside the typical lolita box and still look so elegant. And, my gosh, I adore those sleeves!




2 comments:

  1. Good luck on sewing your blouse
    I'm sure it's going to turn out great :D
    And grats on starting music again. I've also just recently restarted playing an instrument ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Really? That's great! What instrument?

      Delete