Outfit Drawing of the Week | Commercially Alternative

Friday, May 18, 2012

Outfit Drawing of the Week

The hiatus has ended! I'm sorry for disappearing like I did, but things were crazy with me graduating from college and all. ;D Woohoo! I am so happy and relieved I've finished. It was a wonderful experience and I hope I learned a lot. Haha. And next week I begin my real big girl job. XD It's really scary, but so exciting as well.

For this outfit drawing, I really didn't have a plan going into it. This is just what came out. The sleeves are chiffon and the skirt has a chiffon overlay. I hope you all like it. Please tell me what you think.


5 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty design!
    The sleeves match very well with the poofed skirt.
    Very cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I'm so glad you like it. ^_^

      Delete
  2. What a cute design! Red looks good with white~~

    ReplyDelete