Outfit Drawing of the Week | Commercially Alternative

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Outfit Drawing of the Week

This outfit is one of the looks I'm hoping to achieve with my scoop neck blouse. I wanted to keep the coordinate very simple as I wanted a look I can actually make with my current sewing skills. XD I don't think you see enough greens in lolita, so I decided to use a bright emerald green. What do you all think?


The picture is rather large, so I'll try to scan them in smaller in the future.

7 comments:

  1. I like the color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! And thank you so much for following me <3

      Delete
  2. Very cute, yet classy at the same time. I love gem tones like emerald since they make a bold statement and are flattering too. Is that a cameo necklace? Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patty! Yes, it is a cameo. That was more of a happy accident. I think I was going to try and make it look like an emerald. But then I was like, hey it kind of looks like a cameo necklace! And I left it like that. XD

      Delete
    2. happy accidents are the best!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love it. @_@ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alyssa! ^_^

      I get so nervous when I put up these sketches, wondering if the lolita community would approve of what I think lolita is. ^.^"

      Delete