15 Followers and Headwear Poll Results | Commercially Alternative

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

15 Followers and Headwear Poll Results

This weekend Commercially Alternative reached 15 followers through Google Friend Connect. Yay~ You guys make me so happy! Thank you so much to everyone who reads my blog. As always, I shall continue to strive to make reading this blog worth while. I still have a lot to learn with both blogging and sewing.

School is quickly drawing to a close with about 7 weeks of work left! O_O" It is both exciting and frightening at the same time. Exciting because I am ready to be done with school and move on to the next chapter of my life. Frightening because I know how much homework is due and how many exams I have to pass between now and then. XD

So, this post draws to a close the Headwear Appreciation saga with a poll. For the past month and a half I had a poll up asking readers what their favorite hair accessory was. I allowed multiple answers, because I couldn't decide one single favorite. ^_^ A total of six people, including myself, voted. Thank you to everyone who participated! So here are the results...

  • 1st place: Corsages (4 votes)
  • 2nd place: Round headdresses (3 votes)
  • 3rd place: Bonnets, Bows, Mini hats, and Big hats (2 votes each)
  • 4th place: Rectangle headresses (1 vote)
Again, thank you so much to everyone who reads and comments on my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment