Nothing to report... | Commercially Alternative

Monday, January 16, 2012

Nothing to report...

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of sewing posts. This semester is already pure insanity and I am pretty sure it's just going to get worse from here. I don't want to just ditch this blog for a whole four months so I shall try to amuse you all with funny and/or interesting finds that I stumble across during my internet breaks. This week I leave you with today's comic from Real Life Comics by Greg Dean. Real Life Comics is my all time favorite web comic. I find them hilarious and sometimes eerily relevant to my nerdy life. I hope you all check it out!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, ahahahaha. XD That comic makes me so happy; it's so true. XD

    I'm totally rooting for you this semester!! >3< Fighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really appreciate it! I need all the help I can get. XD With your positive thoughts I can make it.

    ReplyDelete