Handmade Highlights | Commercially Alternative

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Handmade Highlights

This week I looked for inspirational jewelry pictures for my scoop neck blouse. The idea in my head was some sort of ribbon choker. I browsed through various tutorials and images, one Google search leading to another. Eventually, I stumbled across the Etsy shop, Medieval to Modern, run by a woman named Chris. My jaw dropped when I saw her beautiful handmade venise lace chokers. These works of art range from simply delicate to ornately gothic. While most of them would probably not work with a traditional Lolita wardrobe, they are still lovely and fascinating to look at. Here are a few of my favorites.











This one is probably my favorite of the group.

2 comments:

  1. Omigoodnessssssss, those are beautiful and awesomeeee. @_@ <3 I totally want to get one, if not make one myself~.

    I think the black one and the burgundy one would particularly look nice with aristocrat, as well~.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore these and the fact that they are fabric wins me over.

    ReplyDelete