Commercially Alternative has a new look! | Commercially Alternative

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Commercially Alternative has a new look!

I want to say a big thank you to my five followers! I really appreciate you taking the time to read my blog.  I hope to further improve the content and my sewing skills in the future. I shall also try to maintain a more regular posting schedule, ideally once a week.

As you can see, I finally finished my banner. I don't have any coding or photoshop skills, so it is just a basic Blogger template. However, I've wanted a personal banner for a long time now. The drawing was done by hand, scanned into the computer, and edited with GIMP. Hopefully, I don't actually have such an experience in real life! *crosses fingers* 

Thank you again for reading my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog look!! :D I'm excited to read more of your posts in the future. :3

    Omigoodness, I almost laughed when I saw your new banner -- I love it! XD Have you considered having any of your posts pertain to your artwork? I'd really like to see other things that you've drawn, too, because your banner is so cute. :D

    Congratulations again, on your followers and your new blog look!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! ^_^

    No, I haven't really thought about putting up any artwork. I don't draw very much and it takes such a long time whenever I do. ^^" But thank you for your compliments!

    ReplyDelete